Warlords -Last-WoW-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Events for Halloween

4 posters

Go down

2 Events for Halloween Empty 2 Events for Halloween

Post  Tbagz Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 am

On October 31st(time not yet known) i will host 2 events (not at the same time).

1st Event - PvP

This event will be a 2 vs 2 and will probally be taking place in Gurubashi arena Or maybe Ring of Blood. There will be serveral rounds leading up to a final.

Rules
-Only Warlords members may take part in this events. So no partners from other guilds.
-You may ONLY use GREEN items as this will make it fair on all those low geared peeps and will let us get alot more people active in the event. And it will also be a laugh.( i will inspect people before the battles.)

Rewards
-1st place- 20k gold(not each) , Orb of Deception each , and some gems and bits and bobs etc etc (if anyone would like to donate something to the reward list send me a mail ingame to Marmite.)

-2nd place- 10k gold, and bits and bobs , (primals, gems, pots etc etc)

-3rd place- 5k gold, bits n bobs, See above

2nd Event - Scavenger Hunt

Ok for all of those who are not interested in PvP (the PvP event people can still join this one so you might win both Razz) this will be a giant scavenger hunt. Bascially i will give a big list of items you have to find(no, this is not me making you go out and gather me mats for stuff Very Happy, you will keep all the stuff you get). I will tell you all the list on the day just before i start it.

Rules
-Again only guild members can take part.
-You can use the Auction House to get some of the items (but wheres the fun in that?)
-When you have finished send Marmite a mail with all the items, i will check them and then return them too you. The first person who gets it sent wins obviously , then second etc etc.
-Remember www.wowhead.com is your friend if you dont know where some items are found.
-You may team up with each other but there will still be only one first place.

Rewards
-Same as the PvP event.

Post here your team name and player names for the PvP event.

Thanks all , hope to see lots of you taking part and good luck.
Tbagz
Tbagz

Back to top Go down

2 Events for Halloween Empty Re: 2 Events for Halloween

Post  bestsexiest Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 am

I'm to lazy to get green items for the PvP event, so I'll probably just participate in scavenger hunt.^^
Good luck everyone Smile.

bestsexiest

http://pero.sexy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blooddrainer Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:36 am

This is sooo cooooooooooool!!! When will that event be???(we don't celebrate halloween in Serbia so idk) I want to do arenas and hunt! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Blooddrainer
Blooddrainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 am

to bad i cant read anywhere how the event was and who the winners were..
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down