Warlords -Last-WoW-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN US WE HAVE COOKIES xD

5 posters

Go down

JOIN US WE HAVE COOKIES xD Empty JOIN US WE HAVE COOKIES xD

Post  Dixy Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Dear dudes of the WARLORDS guild while the server is offline you can play on an other server...i ma talking about a polish 2x rate server and whats the coolest part about it is that all quests work there are no bugs or anything like it, is can happen that sometimes to lag for 7-10sec and in rare situations it DCs you but there are lots of players on that server..and when i say lots i mean lots when i lvled up in Elven Forest a was surrounded by players Smile

Some describing about the server:
1. 2x rate so really tuff to lvl up its a blizzlike but with the amount of players and the working of all quest i am looking this server as a RTL server.
2.I noticed when i was lvling up the mobs are casting spells Very Happy
3.And i went to the Champions hall you cant buy Merciless set with marks from BGs you need to go to Arena and buy Merciless set with arena points.. the only items you can buy for marks from BGs are the 2 lvl 60 sets.

So for those who want to play on that server here is the link for registration http://panel.gamefreedom.pl/eng/register.php and the realm list is > logonhg.gamefreedom.pl <

My name od that server is > Kvazar < i ma a human rogue i would make a N-elf rogue named Dixy but some1 is already using it..and Govi is playing on that server too he is a Draenei Warrior named > Govi <
so if you decide to play on that server till LastWoW comes back add as in your friends list scratch
P.S. The password for your account will be send to your written e-mail.
Dixy
Dixy

https://www.youtube.com/Demenis007

Back to top Go down

JOIN US WE HAVE COOKIES xD Empty Re: JOIN US WE HAVE COOKIES xD

Post  Govi Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Right...Nice details Dixy, Looks like you copied the whole site into this topic?
Anyway hope several ppl from warlords will join since there are already playing alot of them, And there are no bugs on talents/quests/bosses Its very retail

Regards Govi
Govi
Govi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenaron Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Why when i try to enter in the account, the game starts to download some kind of patches :?

Tenaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerius Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 pm

im on the server too. its great
Aerius
Aerius
Admin

https://warlordswow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Govi Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 pm

No clue Tenaron, you have to make a account on the website and takethe Realmlist IP so you can join us...havent see that patch part yet
Govi
Govi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenaron Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Just when its about to show the character list, it starts downloading pach Neutral

Tenaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Govi Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Clean cache maybe then Set realmlist up i guess?
Govi
Govi

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThorn Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Govi wrote:Right...Nice details Dixy, Looks like you copied the whole site into this topic?
Anyway hope several ppl from warlords will join since there are already playing alot of them, And there are no bugs on talents/quests/bosses Its very retail

Regards Govi

As govi said No bugs or anything, so bloody darn hard to lvl Sad (i know its 2x Razz), if your playing play a hunter pala or a druid u will get , move speed or mount for taring, and the rest and u need gold and gold is not easy to come by,

BUT....... Its fun to play, really fun when u c all your talents are working without bugs, its a cool server

I hate the BG part tho.... No Mercilias for markers Razz

DarkThorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum