Warlords -Last-WoW-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way to get ontop of Iron Forge!

2 posters

Go down

A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Empty A way to get ontop of Iron Forge!

Post  Exanos Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 pm

You might know me as Exanos(druid), Exanor(rogue) or Ageron(priest)

Follow this guide (maybe ill make a video):
To get on top of Iron Forge, you will first need a way to get the buff Slow Fall. Priests Levitate allso works. On the pictures i used my priest for that reason. Engineer's parachute cloak should work too, havent tested it on last wow yet though. There are allso some drinks that allow you to Slow Fall. The best way is to drink Noggenfogger Elixir, you can buy it in Tanaris, Gadgetzan, after you do a quest.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. STEP: The Spot

Go to The Gates of Iron Forge whinch are infront of the Alliance city Iron Forge, located at Dun Morogh. If you came from inside Iron Forge (portal side) then turn LEFT, you will get to to this point:

A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofifstep1

Follow the road up and you will soon get to a dead end... or will you? Very Happy Position your character about like this and use your head to aim where your character is turned:

A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofifstep2

2. STEP: The Jump
Now mount up and get the item or spell ready to fall slowly. And here's all the magic: Jump and use it about a second after you jump, ASAP. If you followed all the above stepps correctly, it should now look a bit like this:

A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofifstep3u

and when you land:

A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofif35

4. STEP: The Climb
Your nearly there! Now mount up once more and climb your way up that mountain!bounce
To make it easyer...

A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofif4risar

Congratulations, you made it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The List
Now its time to really start exploring!

The next locations can be found on top of Ironforge!

The Gates
A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofifgates
You can get there if you turn left and go past the Flag and do a litle jumping. Bring some food, the jumping hurts!

The Airport
A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofifairport
You can go to the airport, turn east and keep going, you can jump down and probably die if you wont slowfall/iceblock/boubble... or you can go to the left and oround the big jump.

The Tent
A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofiftent
The tent is far to the northwest, you go past the flagg but stay at the top of the mountains, soon you will see a campfire...

The Cave
A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofifcave
The cave is near The Flagg and The Tent, you just go north from The Tent and you will get to a hole in the mountain.

The Flag
A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Topofifflagg
The Flag is just left from where you get ontop of the mountain, you will see a high hill with a miners banner on it. Its the highest part of Dun Morogh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was fun making this guide, took a while though :p
No one was hurt in the making of this guide, exept for my priest who had to pay 22g for repairs (watch where you stepp Exclamation Very Happy )
If you want any more information feel free to contact me ingame on any of my characters, Good luck and have fun Warlords!

I think its all legal, show them these guide if any1 says your flyhacking!
This guide has been made for the wiev and use of the members of Warlords, any one else can not study it or use it in any way.

Cool Exa Cool

Last edited by Exanos on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Exanos

Back to top Go down

A way to get ontop of Iron Forge! Empty Re: A way to get ontop of Iron Forge!

Post  Aerius Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 pm

hehe nice one exanor its just like the retail servers .. it was the biggest craze to get on top of Ironforge before BC came out
you explained it perfectly Very Happy good work
Aerius
Aerius
Admin

https://warlordswow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum