Warlords -Last-WoW-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story telling

3 posters

Go down

Story telling Empty Story telling

Post  Raitei Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Hey all, me again jocolor this months guild event is story telling and I will allow people from Warlords to join in it, you can check it out here:
http://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com/guild-events-f7/september-month-event-story-telling-t80.htm
So if you like RP or to write, then write a nice story and send it in for the contest.
Good luck!
Raitei
Raitei

Back to top Go down

Story telling Empty Re: Story telling

Post  Aimee Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:06 am

Chapter 4 to 8 are stored on my computer, i guess this is more then enough for now ;p

Assassins of Blood
The dark path
written by Aimee

Prelogue, Cursed

Heed humans! For the story I am about to tell you bare only curses and killing.
The most ruthless of clan The Assassins of Blood have horrified people for generations.
Even though they are known as pure evil they are most loyal to those of their clan and their alliances.
But heed! Do not get on their bad side, for their bite is much worse then their bark!
A young boy, born in a cursed family, who goes by the name of Auricle will grow to be one of the fiercest and ruthless warriors of his time.
As he's forced to kill and spill blood on the lands around him. You could say his curse works like it does with vampires.
Although he doesn't have to drink the blood. Also the sun has never been a problem for Auricle, still, he always prefered the night and dark places,
for his eyes were good. As the curse holds an even darker power. All who come upon him when he is in need of aid and help him are cursed as he is.
They become part of the web with him at the center both the fly and the spider. I will tell you his story now how he found his most loyal companion.

This is where the story begins...

Chapter 1, First companion

How they came to be...

Clive left home many years ago and hasn’t returned since. He’s never stayed in one place for more then a week.
Currently he was just going wherever his feet took him. He wasn’t worried about such things like food and water.
He was a fairly good hunter and there were many creeks in which to fill his water pouch.
Right now he was more interested in the 'man against beast battle' taking place a few yards ahead of the tree he was watching from.
The beast was huge, twice the size of a bear at least, yet it was having a hard time with the mere teen it was attempting to kill.
The teen was clad in a jet-black light armor lined around the edges with green. His shield bore something Clive has never before seen.
Perhaps a rogue knight? Clive thought to himself. He settled easily in the tree and watched the battle go from entertaining to worry some.
The rogue knight took a blow to the stomach when he left it open, hoping to give the beast a fatal blow.
Without thinking Clive unsheathed a throwing knife and let it fly, hitting it’s target, turning the beasts attention away from the startled rogue knight,
Clive leaped from the tree and charged the beast attacking with swift blows with a large axe,
wielding it as if it weighed nothing. Within moments the beast lay motionless on the ground in a bloody heap.
“You should not have done that.” The rogue knight said when he got to his feet.
“A simple ‘Thank you’ would suffice.” Clive replied curtly.
“You did not let me finish.. For now you are cursed along with me.” Sighing Clive slumped against a tree retrieving his water pouch from his belt.
After a long drink he offered the knight some. He accepted his offer and drank deeply.
“I am guessing since I have traveled far from my home people do not recognize my shield as a warning to not help me.”
Clive sat silent waiting for more explanation, but when none came he got to his feet, grabbed his water pouch and went to fill it.
When he returned he was surprised to see the knight was still there. “I’m afraid we should travel together for some time,
at least until I explain to you your situation. I’ve had since birth to grow accustomed to this curse.
You can never let someone help you knowingly…” as the rogue knight explained to Clive what he could and couldn’t do Clive began to walk away.
Yet the knight simply followed without faltering. When he came to a finish, Clive asked simply,
“What is your name?” The rogue knight just laughed, “Auricle if you must know. Aren’t you at all concerned with the curse?”
Still looking forward Clive stated, “No one helps me, why should I worry?” With that they both walked on in silence.
Since that point on, it had been Auricle and Clive. Cursed but at peace. Until one fateful night when another came into the picture.

It continues...

Chapter 2, Second companion

Everybody needs to sleep once a while...

“Clive!” Auricle yelled when his closest and only companion took a blow to the head and was dazed for a few seconds.
Auricle rushed at the King’s Knight whilst his attention was on Clive and sliced his arm clean off.
Screaming in agony the knight fell to the ground begging for the pain to cease.
Auricle granting the knights wish and turned towards the next King’s Knight charging towards him,
but Clive regaining his composure unsheathed a throwing knife. His aim was true, killing the final Knight before he had a chance to react.
Over the months Clive and Auricle have saved each other’s lives countless times neither of them bothered with a thanks any longer.
A King’s Knight, who had fled when he knew they stood no chance against the two unknown dangerous men,
decided he would come upon them when they were sleeping during the night. When night had come and he watched the two men get ready to sleep,
he was busy getting ready for the kill. When the Knight was sure they were in a deep sleep. He slipped into their camp and unsheathed his belt knife.
When he was kneeling next to Auricle something flashed through the air implanting itself within the King’s Knights neck.
With a gurgled moan he fell to the ground waking Auricle and Clive. Leaping up and unsheathing their weapons,
they waited for more King’s Knights to emerge form the shadows. When they both saw no one was there,
they re-sheathed their weapons and studied the dead Knight. “Someone has aided us.” Clive pointed out the obvious.
Not moments after he said that, a boy wearing black loose clothing walked with astonishing grace to the fallen Knight,
and pulled the throwing star from his neck cleaned it off in the grass and placed it on his belt.
The black clothed boy studied Clive and Auricle for a moment before removing his mask and asking,
“Was it wrong of me to aid two sleeping men about to be killed?”, Clive responded to Auricle, “I’ll leave you to explain, I’ll clean up camp.
Who knows when more of the King’s men will come?”
“Alright. First kid, can we know your name?” Studying Auricle again before responding, “Viper... you can call me Viper.” he said while sitting down.
"Why are these knights attacking you two?" asked Viper. Auricle responded, "We two are Assassins of Blood, it is there dutie to kill us.
We have no choice in this, for me and my companion are cursed. Those who help us become cursed as well.
You won't notice anything for now, but soon you will have a permanent thirst for blood, luckily we don't have to drink it..
You can only satisfy the thirst for a while by killing and spill blood. Now whenever someone aids you, they will become cursed and so and on and so on.
Also, giving birth will aswell pass on the curse. ”Auricle paused choosing his words before speaking again,
“I would not blame you for leaving, but a new face in our small group would be nice.
Plus we are on a mission and another hand would help us.” Viper taking it all in replied,
“What kind of mission? I am on one of my own currently; perhaps we can help each other.“
Auricle grinning replies, “We are searching for the man who cursed me causing this bloody chain. He goes by the name of Ba’alzamon.”
Viper shows signs of surprise and then states, “Then we can go together.”
Before any questions could be asked, Viper got up and leaned against a tree, waiting for Auricle and Clive were ready to go.

And then there were three...

Chapter 3, Third companion

An eye for an eye...

Somewhere in a small village that goes by the name of Darkgate, not shown on most maps. There was a young girl.
“Young Huntress you have a duty to your people. You must search for Him. You must help or take part in His killing,
for if you don’t you damn all of the people in your home land to wander the earth as spirits for eternity with no chance of reaching paradise.
”An old craggy old woman told a young woman, covered from head to toe in black with odd pieces of jewelry dangling from her neck and wrists,
and some non-matching earrings, several on each ear.
She also wore a mask. It was a simple black mask with eye and nose holes, and a thin cut where the mouth is,
so her words are muffled on the rare occasions she chooses to speak. But the strange thing about her mask was,
there were odd bits of jagged mirrors all over, none of them connecting or even touching. Once a traveling man had asked her why she wore it,
she replied with no emotion in her voice, “So when I kill the person or beast they can see themselves die when the time has come".
This frightened the traveling man so much that he decided it was best not to get even near her town. No body knows if she speaks the truth.
No body knows what she looks like, even in her town for she never takes off her mask. Plus she was not born there she simply appeared one night.
She hasn’t left since then. Some say she has grown weary of travel others say she was sent by a god to protect them from dangers.
But whenever someone asks why she is there she says four words, “Because I want to.” No body questions her, for they have seen her fight.
She has proven herself many times from arm-wrestling the strongest men to killing many beasts that wandered into town.
But now everything is going to change. She has to leave now. An old seer has told her what she must do and she wastes no time in readying herself.
She has been gone from her town for some months now. She grows restless for she has found nothing to even indicate where Ba’alzamon may be.
But she searches on leaving mystery with any person she passes by. One night she gets attacked by many vicious beasts at once.
She manages to take down a few but more keep coming and she grows tired. Out of nowhere three guys charge in and start killing the beasts.
Refilled with new vigor she battles one left, breathing deeply when the last beast is taken down. When she remembers the three who helped her,
she looks around but sees no one. "Helped me and left without a thanks?". She thinks to herself.
She takes a deep breath and starts on her journey once more. As fate would have it late,
the next night she stumbles into another 'man against beast' battle.
Only this time she is not the one being attacked. It’s the three who saved her life the night before.
Intending to thank them, here and now, she begins attacking the beasts. When the last one has fallen,
she glances around to see the three staring at her. She draws herself up and starts to walk towards the forest.
Before she takes the step that would bring her into the forest one of them calls out, “Wait!”
She slowly turns around and see all three of them walking towards her. She chooses now to speak,
“This is my thanks to you for saving me last night,” she explains pointing to the dead beasts,
“I must be going, Ba’alzamon will not show him self to me, I must find and kill him.” The men stare at her in shock.
A teen with a bloody axe asks her, "Are you already cursed?" She looks at him strangely "How do you know of my curse?" she replies.
Auricle explains, "We are too cursed by the one called Ba'alzamon, cursed to spill blood. It's best if you would travel with us.”
She waits for more and when nothing comes, she just nods thinking she has no need to speak more then she has.
Although she realises that now she has two different curses, it will only give her more reason to destroy Ba'alzamon once and for all.
The man who told her she was cursed introduces himself and the other two, “I am Auricle and these are my companions Clive and Viper.”
Gesturing to the teen with the large axe, and another man in all black with a belt full of throwing stars and a katana, “What is your name?”
She waits for a few seconds remembering their names, and the says “Carly, is my birthname”. The man called Auricle steps forward and says,
“Welcome to the clan Carly, you are now an Assassin of Blood.” And with that all of them walk off in search of but one thing. Ba’alzamon.

The search goes on...

Last edited by Aimee on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot title)
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerius Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Shocked

Just read your chapters Aimee, they are awesome .
Think you will post the rest soon on a whole different article?
Aerius
Aerius
Admin

https://warlordswow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 pm

if you're not bored by it sure lol
the original story i wrote was without chapter 4, later i changed the end of 3 and made it into chapter 4 ;p

Chapter 4, Blood Lair, The lost chapter.

Home isn't where you're from. It's where you want to be...

Many months had passed and the clan had grown amazingly large. The four companions had split up in a big city called Dambogh,
recruiting people for the clan. It was Auricles decision to do this, for they needed every help the could get in order to stop Ba'alzamon and his dark forces.
In time these new clan members would eventually get cursed aswell, for the Assassin were in continues battles. If it werent raging beasts or unholy
creatures, it were honorable knights or town guards. Auricle didn't feel well about passing on the curse. But after all, it would be lifted after Ba'alzamon
is destroyed. And thus a strong clan of assassins was formed. Auricle became the young but strong and fierce leader of the clan, for he had the most
knowlage. He claimed Clive as his right hand, for he was his first companion and had the most strength.
The young Carly did not bother what her place in the clan would be, all that mattered for her was the destruction of Ba'alzamon.
Viper became the third in rank, always on the lookout, he was the youngest and fastest, along with a new assassin called "Yayi", who was just a bit
older, but in mind alot younger. Yayi's big brother, "Shawn", was also to become an assissin. He was very skilled in fighting with knifes.
Although none could count on Yayi's assist when needed, he was important to the clan. Mostly because he was used as bait.
For example when gathering food, animals and weapons. A few passes North-east from Dambogh they found there residence, an old abandoned
underground lair apearently once used by goblins. They could tell by the look of it. There were bones scattered around the whole lair along with some
dead goblins. One chamber was filled with old hunting weapons. Everyone helped in restoring there new home. Auricle and Viper dug an escape tunnel
at the back of the lair connected with a hole to the surface behind some trees and rocks. They closed it with a trap door so the rain wouldn't get in.
Yayi and Shawn gathered all the bones and goblin remainings to put them in front of the main entrance to scare of unwanted visitors.
All chambers where cleaned out by Clive, along with Carly. There were seven chambers to be exact, along with the huge main hall where the main entrance
aswell as the escape tunnel was connected to. The first chamber came to be the dinner room, full with tables, chairs and tons of kabinets containing food.
All of it was stolen from houses in Dambogh, they let Yayi distract the townsguard while the others swiftly snatched there new belongings.
Event though this was just the start, a few days later they managed to steal some of the weapons from the castle.
Even though they were forged with ultimate precision, the assassins prefered there own weapons. There for they stored them in the smallest chamber
of the lair, where they might come of good use someday. While the assassins where in and around the city for longer and longer,
they slowly picked up some signs about Ba'alzamon.

Time keeps passing...

Chapter 5, The journey

There was a rumor going around...

Ba’alzamon would have gathered enough cursed beasts and foul creatures to create a war wich would involve all lands and races.
He had the ability to pass on the curse by just touching someone's bare skin. But the Assassins where about find out more.
They were told by an old man in an alley of the big city "Dambogh", that his castle, growing in strength each day, was near the mountain,
East of the Cursed Lake. And with that information they started there journey to the Cursed Lake. "Clive?" Asked Auricle.
"I Know... this won't be easy" He Said. "Yea, perhaps we should have brought more people of the clan" Auricle questioned himself.
It was cold and dark, it started snowing more and more, and before they knew the road was disapeared.
Shawn, Akmar and Mjoshua were scouting for danger far ahead. "We should set up camp here, i want to sleep.. again.." suggested Viper.
"You want to freeze to death? Besides we just came from the Inn in Prandale" Carly replied. Viper continued following with his head down.
The bushes in front of the fellowship started moving and scared the hell out of everyone.
They all took out there weapons. And before the knew it Yayi jumped out of the bushes.
"You scared the hell out of me!" yelled Mithharn while sheeting his blade.
As a madman Yayi screamed out some words. "And where the hell have you been?", asked Auricle.
Calming down, Yayi replied. "Yayi up al night, was running, running good. running outside, Running!"
And before everyone knew it, Yayi ran off into the darkness.
"where is he going?" asked Mithharn. "Don't worry, he'll be back." Shawn Replied. They continued there journey.
It got more cold every step they got closer to the lake. "Look up" said Carly. All execpt Viper (dazed of tiredness) looked up.
They saw a huge mountain. "I can feel it, he is here" said Auricle. "I can feel it to" replied Carly. Viper, still looking down,
walked up against Auricle. They both fell in the snow. "For once don't think about sleeping Viper!" yelled Auricle.
"Sorry Auricle, "I'll be on my guard from now on" replied Viper while giving himself a smack on hit cheeck to stay awake.
When they were about to get back on there feet Shawn ran upon the group.
"Get ready!" was the only thing he could scream before they were surounded. "finally some real action." said Mittharn,
while unsheeting two blades and holding them like an X mark. But Clive and Viper where the first to strike there enemy's. It was mayhem.
Blood and body parts from the creatures where flying around. There must have been atleast fifty of the beasts. Viper used his class blade,
to keep them out of attack range, however, there where to many of them. Shawn had been smacked to the ground. Three beasts jumped on him,
starting to use there claws. Auricle turned at them and used his strongest Demon Assassin skill to instantly kill the three creatures.
Carly and Clive didn't doubt for a second, Clive rushed into the enemy's, slashing his Katana around. Behind him, Carly ran to Shawn,
who had been hurt badly. She casted out a healing spell, the wounds dissapeared and Shawn got up. He was dazed for a few seconds,
but then realised the situation. He picked up his and started shooting enemy's again. "Bloooodluuust!" screamed Mithharn,
while taking on several of the enemy's at once with his two blades. "Killstealer!" he yelled when Clive threw some shooting knifes,
wich killed one of the enemy's around Lord Mithharn. It must have taken atleast Forty-Five kills before the remaining creatures retreated.
Shawn took them down with his silent arrows before they where out of sight, "Die foul beasts!" he yelled.
Auricle looked at the mess on the ground, "they where controlled by something" he said without doubting about it.
"How can you tell?" asked Viper? Auricle replied, "These creatures are from diferent races, but they all carry the same mark."
"Yes" said Carly, "It's Ba'almazon's mark. The Mark of Dark Power." Just to imagin the damage Ba'almazon could do with his army.

These where just Fifthy of them...

Chapter 6, Staying on guard

While making a camp fire...

"Thank you Clive" said Carly while resting her head on his sholder. "What happened Shawn?" asked Auricle when the camp fire was heavily burning.
Shawn got closer to the fire, "Akmar, Mjoshua and me found two creatures near the Cursed Lake. They fled when we sneaked upon them, fast buggers.
Before we noticed it, creatures came from all directions, they started the fight. We could take a few down and decided fleeing was the only option.
I ran in front of them, when i looked back all i saw was the creatures, more and more. I was lucky to have found you guys so quickly."
"To make the story short.. you got attacked" Replied Clive. "so now we have to find Akmar and Mjoshua now" sighed Auricle, "We will need them."
"So were staying here for the night after all" grinned Viper. "Yes, sleep if you want, i'l stay awake" replied Auricle.
But Viper had already closed his eyes. They had to wake him the next morning, he could sleep for days if nobody would wake him.
He used to be a hard worker in the past, wich was the reason why he loved sleeping so much these days. Clive kicked against his legs, "Time to get up."
"But it's still dark..." Viper Groaned. "It will stay dark" said Carly, "And besides, theres a snow storm comming in a few minutes.
Slowly Viper got up and they continued the journey. They ate while walking. "Meat! Meat! Meat!" repeated Mithharn a couple times.
"How did you get that food?" asked Auricle when Clive was giving everyone something to eat. He replied, "Yayi woke me the night in the Inn,
when he was running around like a madman, so i thought it would be smart to steal some food."
Carly smiled at him. She had always been very fond of the clan, but Clive was kind of special to her.
And so was she for Clive. "I'll light a torch" the young Viper said. He pulled his black hood over his head, for he hated the snow, 'way to cold' he thinks.
His assassin cloak was thin, but thick enough for Viper to survive in weather like this. He looked up into the snow storm, "I hate you" he mummbled.
Shawn looked to his right, "I saw something move" he said. "That's because you're a twit" replied Clive. It was to dark and he wasnt sure about it,
so neither of the assassins bothered to take a look. They kept walking, but then again. They all saw it this time. "Stand you're guard!" yelled Auricle,
and he rushed into the darkness. It took several minutes before he got back, "Nothing" he said.
"Then i suggest we keep moving, we still havn't reached the lake yet" Auricle replied. They carried on there journey to the West once again.
"Perhaps it was Yay we saw?" asked Mithharn. "Nah..", Clive Said, "you would have heard him."
A marching sound aproached the group, "Everybody hide!" yelled Auricle, "Fast!" The group split up and each took there own shelter. Auricle and Clive
jumped in the trees, Viper ran behind a tree. His dark cloak easily camoflauged along with the darkness. Carly was doubting about where she would go,
but before she could know it clive jumped down and pulled her up in the tree. "Thanks", she said when she gave him a kiss on the cheeck.
Shawn didnt even do trouble to move, he cloaked himself and kept standing on the same spot. Lord Mithharn kept his guard, "They will die!!" he said.
If it wasnt for Shawn to push him of a small hill into the snow, he would have been caught and killed for sure.
There where atleast a thousand creatures marching along, each one of them wearing heavy battle armors, they kept there formation.
Wich was a releave to the Assassins, "This must be Ba'alzamons army.." whispered Clive to Auricle. "Well" replied Auricle,
"I think it's just part of it.." They waited a couple minutes after the troops where gone, to be sure not more would come.
"It's clear" yelled Shawn after he made himself visable again. "I ran along with them" he said, "there heading for Prandale.. We have to help them.."
"That's not our fight." Auricle replied, "besides, now we have more chance of succes." Mithharn ran up the hill, his face covered in snow.
"Something kicked me!" he groaned, not knowing Shawn had such an ability. Shawn was granted this gift from the Lord of Thieves,
after he saved his life in a battle. It was a rare power, it cost a lot of strength to use. Wich was the reason why he almost never used it.
Auricle, Clive and Carly jumped down from the tree and Viper came from behind it. "We are very close" Carly said, "I can feel Ba'alzamons power.
"Then let's not waste another minute" Auricle replied. The continued there journey, running was not an option, they needed there strength.
"This place is hunted!" said Mithharn, "Ghosts i tell ya!" Shawn started laughing. "They never take me sirious.." Mithharn sighed.
They noticed the snow storm got less worse, and eventually almost stopped, to bad for Viper it kept snowing.
Clive and Viper already put there hands on there weapons handle. "I hope there will be something to kill" mummbled Mithharn.

They saw the lake comming closer...
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 pm

i know its a double post, but last post was to big it said lol, so here is rest.

Chapter 7, The cursed lake

There was the lake, surounded by blue fog...

Once they arrived at the Cursed Lake it stopped snowing, however it was still dark. They saw someone standing near the ice of the lake.
When they got closer they realised it was the old man they met earlier in the alley in Prandale. He stood there like if he was frozen.
Auricle was the first to run to him, "What are you doing here?" he asked. "FOOLS!" replied the old man, "You really thought it would be this easy?"
"What the hell are you talking about?" yelled Clive. But the man already casted his spell, blowing Auricle away. He landed in the snow and got up.
Quickly the stranger casted his second spell. With mumling words he created a ball filled with energy.
He shot it towards the lake, braking the ice laying on top of it. "His aim really sucks.." whispered Viper to Auricle.
"Feel Ba'alzamons wrath!" screamed the man while four huge creatures, made of ice, rose from the cold water. "Better then you'res.."
whispered Auricle to Viper. The apearantly slow creatures started walking to the assassins. Shawn had already fired some of his remaining arrows,
left in his arrow pouch. He didn't miss a single shot, but the monsters didn't seem to bother them.
"Keep you're distance!" yelled Carly, "they can kill you with a single blast!" Auricle summoned a fireball and shot one of the creatures head off,
wich exploded in hundreds of pieces. However the creature kept walking, like if it didn't need it's eyes.
"Now that's what i call an opponent!" yelled Mithharn while running towards the headless creature.
He nearly got hit by one of the other creatures club, but was able to dodge the enemy attack just in time. Shawn shot his last arrow,
and cloaked himself, wich was his ability as a spy, although the ability worked only for short periods. Neither the creatures nore the fellowship
could see him. Lord Mithharn didn't hesitate after he nearly got hit and took one of the headless creatures legs off.
The ground shaked when he hit the ground. He started smashing his arms around, for he was unable to get up.
Viper ran fast upon the creature from behind, slicing his long katana verticly, spliting the ice beast in halve.
Appearntly part of the spell had been lifted, both of the pieces exploaded. "NOOOoo! This can't be!" screamed the old man. Viper replied,
"One down, three to go!" The assassins where constantly moving on the battlefield, any chance of getting close could be devastating.
They heard a battle cry and saw Shawn uncloaking from the air, unsheeting his two knifes and landing on top of one of the creatures.
Swiftly he stuck his weapons in the creatures shoulder, breaking both arms off. The creature was harmless now, screaming in agony.
Both Auricle and Clive ran to the harmless creature and took him down, another explosion and thousands of pieces flying around.
"Why are you doing this to us?" asked Auricle after he succesfully dodged a creatures attack when he got to close.
The old man replied, "You see Auricle" he started, "My master made his worst mistake a long time ago by passing on the curse to you."
"Auricle.." he grinned, "It's you're time!" He started laughing. Although Auricle did the same. "It is you who will do the bleeding,
you should have thought twice about attacking the Assassin of Blood" he said. Mithharn looked at Ba'alzamons servant, "Enough talking,
time for some action!" he said. While running to one of the two remaining creatures he sheeted one of his blades and dual handed the other.
He went beserk, kept slashing at the creature. After about twenty attacks the monster was in pieces, an explosion ended him.
However Mithharn wasn't watching his back. "Look out!" yelled Carly. But it was already to late, one of the creatures attacked.
An extremely heavy strike wich almost made the creatures arm brake let Mittharn fly through the air. After a couple feet he got smacked to a tree.
It was his heavy armor wich saved him, he was lucky, not many assassins wear heavy armor. The others saw it happen, they all attacked.
Auricle using his golden katana, Clive using his large axe, Viper using his katana, Carly using her sharp blade and Shawn using his dual knifes.
I didn't took long before the last of the creatures fell down and exploded in pieces. They looked at Ba'alzamons servant,
he started casting a teleport spell. Mithharn had already got up, but was still very dazed. In a flash two shadows came out the darkness,
they rushed to the old man. If it wasn't for them he would have been gone. Akmar and Mjoshua jumped on the man, interupting his spell.
Auricle's mouth fell open, "Couldn't you guys have helped us sooner!" he yelled.
"We'll explain when we deal with him." Akmar replied while pointing to the man.

Resting is not an option...

Chapter 8, Ran'us Task.

Keeping there eyes on the old man...

Auricle walked slowly to Ba'alzamons servant, "Kneel before the Assassins of Blood!", he said. The old man replied, "You ignorant fool, you have..".
But before he could finish, Akmar put his feet on the old mans back and made him kneel before Auricle. "Keep you're thoughts to you'reself" Mjoshua said.
Clive walked up with his large axe and with a swift strike he put the old man at peace. After a couple minutes of resting the group came
closer to Akmar and Mjoshua.

- Not to be continued....
sry i stopped wrighting a long time ago Smile

EDIT: oh btw Very Happy if you wanna read more of my old wrightings just tell me, i love to post them Smile

Last edited by Aimee on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add a P.S xD)
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raitei Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:29 am

wow that's a great story, although maybe not much world of warcraft related but still very goooood
Raitei
Raitei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum