Warlords -Last-WoW-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hy Guild A ninja friend

3 posters

Go down

Hy  Guild A ninja  friend Empty Hy Guild A ninja friend

Post  Ynfernal Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:58 am

Hy guild !!!!!!! if i can say that!!!!!! i got kiked becouse 1 of my friend, .At Kalegos me with my char Stalcker i was the looter and u can ask pls from that raid i doned a good job i inspected dont have t6 and take another 1 more.I thing is not my fault couse i gone off. and he took the sholder with a roll fo 40 healadin roll 36 and dathroan 60 in tank speak sholdnt roll 1 roll main speak
Ynfernal
Ynfernal

Back to top Go down

Hy  Guild A ninja  friend Empty Re: Hy Guild A ninja friend

Post  Aimee Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:29 am

who kicked you? =0
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairyballz Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:37 am

Really hard to decipher.

Hairyballz

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Hairyballz wrote:Really hard to decipher.

If you ask Govii, Krazzy or Cayne for an invite (or there alts) im sure you will find out who kicked you before.

just stay nice and try to explain what happened for what u wuz kicked.
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Hy  Guild A ninja  friend Empty Couse afriend got kik but didn't me ml and leader

Post  Ynfernal Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 am

In raid in swp more exacrly i was with my char Stalcker (Ynfernal alt and Crysys)leader we cleared way to kalecgos was easy no dead was nice at kalegos i was the leader and master looter after we kill Kalecgos and Seathrov it was good when we arived nead Lady Scorlash I got a dissconect when i log back i see they already start to atack lady scorlash i ask for master looter but nothing Scorpyonx have the shoulder from bt Essence the mails one in raid was only 3 pala Scorpyonx Healladin and Deathroan Scorpyon says roll main speak 1 after off speak well was goo until he saw the sholder plate healer ones healladin already have it but Dathroan still roll for it and was healers one i know it can be exchanged but he says main speak Scorpyonx roll (40) Healladin roll (37) and Dathroan was in tank speak and still roll for it but Scorpyonx have a low roll and he took it couse inspected him and see he is tank speak i don't thing he is the ninja Healladin and Dathroan they rolled off speak but leader need those sholder's and he take it and i don't know why i got kik couse of this friend and he didn't ninjaed maybe Dathoran says he ninja but it didn't ninja and other item he doned a good job maybe don't inv him in guild but me i wasn't leader or masterlooter

If ill gona ask for an invite in guild it will do't hapen ill don't be inv?
Ynfernal
Ynfernal

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 am

I've read you're post over 3 times now..
i do NOT understand it, please try to explain again in normal english.. or atleast a bit better..
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down