Warlords -Last-WoW-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic boredom.!

5 posters

Go down

Epic boredom.! Empty Epic boredom.!

Post  bestsexiest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:36 pm

You know all that moments of boredom when you are playing WoW?
And you are just going up and down with your character, doing nothing, jerking off in front of SW, trying to get some attention, or just do something fun..? I'm sure some of you recognize yourself in this : D.
At the moment I'm so fucking bored that I don't know what the fucking hell should I do (5:30 AM T_T).

So that's why I'm writing this random topic >.<

Umm, so what do you guys do when you are epicly bored? : D. Do you go drink/smoke/fuck your girlfriend? Give me suggestions and ideas please Razz.

Also, I was thinking of one idea.. Whenever we are not having a graid and all of us are pretty much doing nothing important, why wouldn't we organize guild gatherings? Like, we all come to one place, relax, chill, talk, duel, hang out, get to know each other better, do cool stuff, have a massive blood orgy and such crap.. That's better than writing random fail topics on our forum when bored (like I'm doing rofl).

Anyway, tell me your thoughts.. Write anything.. I'm so bored that I'll fucking jump down through the window and yell "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky" 0.o. God damnit =/.

Btw, I've noticed more members registering on our forum! Props for that. I'm hoping we'll get most of the guildies to join and be somewhat active on this forum, or at least browse it : ).

bounce

bestsexiest

http://pero.sexy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Epic boredom.! Empty Re: Epic boredom.!

Post  Soulchaos Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:14 am

Well yeah i got this boredom many times.
And when it happens i do this:SHUT THE FUCK WOW! :DD
After that i go chat with friends on skype or i just go to read a book/draw/learn something/go for a training Very Happy
Well and yeah thats a nice idea about guild gatherings..
Soulchaos
Soulchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 am

Btw, I've noticed more members registering on our forum! Props for that. I'm hoping we'll get most of the guildies to join and be somewhat active on this forum, or at least browse it : ).

Yea its coz i did the screenshot event for whole month, il do that again soon.

I know what u mean with the boredom..
but truly best advice wuld be: If you get bored when playing wow, STOP PLAYING it for a while.... it means u play to much...

on the other hand.. i know what its like to have brutal.. so my advice to andro wuld be:
make a new char and dont donate for it, get everything by urself! its fun to! Razz

Myself i just do things for guild when im bored.. or take a new prof for fun (aimee had all profs exept Tailoring and LW) and check wowhead for the best stuff for that prof.

About the guild gathering thing.. its a fucking awesome idea!
There are 2 spots wuld be perfect for this. (both of them have the city portals close by)
Both spots are always empty and there's not a single other player around.
- Best of the 2 spots is a small snow valley right next to the entrance of Ironforge. (down a small hill on the west side) It's snows often there and is VERY! relaxing and a super spot for duels (if some1 ask me for duel i always have them come there).
- Other spot is in front of darnassus (not at the bank) but at the big tree dudes, with the rose leaves on the ground.

Either ways, great idea andro!
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixy Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:42 pm

I like the Darnassus place more... I just love N-Elfs ^^
Dixy
Dixy

https://www.youtube.com/Demenis007

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonjewsun Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 pm

That gathering would be cool, definitely would go to that Twisted Evil
Wonjewsun
Wonjewsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:58 am

lemme quote myself..
Its up to you guys to let everyone know we have a forum!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's UP TO YOU!!!!! =D let em know and tell them to get there asses over here to make a damn forum acount ^^
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  bestsexiest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Aimee wrote:

lemme quote myself..
Its up to you guys to let everyone know we have a forum!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's UP TO YOU!!!!! =D let em know and tell them to get there asses over here to make a damn forum acount ^^

Umm. You should put something like "Whoever registers and starts using our forum at www.warlordslastwow.tk will get a promotion/reward/something" into guild message of the day.
That way you'll attract people to register : D.
And at the end, you don't even need to give them a reward or anything, cause that's just plain stupid. Soo just trick them xD.

bestsexiest

http://pero.sexy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulchaos Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 am

Dixy wrote:I like the Darnassus place more... I just love N-Elfs ^^
Me too!!
Very Happy
Soulchaos
Soulchaos

Back to top Go down