Warlords -Last-WoW-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvement advices

+3
Aerius
Dixy
bestsexiest
7 posters

Go down

Improvement advices Empty Improvement advices

Post  bestsexiest Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 am

Umm.I was thinking a bit and I realized that we are the best guild ever :O!
BUT! In last time since Govi and others left, we kinda argue to much, and there's to much disorder. We need to work on this guild a bit.

So I got some advices:
1. More co-leaders. ---> It's not that our co-leads aren't good enough.but more co-leaders would be better for keeping more order and doing more stuff like events and everything else.

2. Daily events ---> Related to "More co-leaders". If there were more co-leads then they would have more time to do this kind of stuff. I'm talking about things like hide and seek, scavenger hunts, turtle races, PvP events maybe. Anything! That's not a problem to do... And we have enough rich people, and enough gold in g.bank to sponsor that events.

3. Lowering the number of members ---> We should kick everyone who's been inactive more than a month (unless he had a good reason for being inactive).

4. Kicking retards ---> Example. You know when we have a g.raid? And we get 25/25 people in it and then suddenly one guy leaves, and when we ask him in g.chat why he left, he doesn't respond. Like wtf? We don't need idiotic players who don't know English in guild -.-''. I say NO to idiots/retards/noobs/ninjas/people who don't know English and etc. And also, how come Aakash has such a high rank? If it was me giving ranks, I would never give that kind of a rank to someone who can be arrogant like him ffs. Well that's just my opinion.

5. Ranks ---> I won't say nothing special about this, I'll just give out an example. Few days ago, one guy joined guild, and just because he was a good friend of the co-lead he got instant promotion to "Warlord" rank. And for example I'm in this guild now for quite a long time and I'm very active and helpful and I organize g.raids (well I try xD) and that kinda of stuff, and I'm "Lord" rank. It's not that I'm hungry for promotion, It's just an example of unfairness.

6. PvP ---> This is my big wish. I don't remember when we all had a Ogri graid. Or we all went to BGs together and fought. We are a PvE guild, I understand that, but we should still do this from time to time.

7. Guild bank ---> We should do Kazzak/DW more often. So we can put all items that drop in g.bank. And we should like have a rule that all high ranks (for example Overlord and higher) should put at least 1000gold weekly in g.bank.

8. Webiste ---> We need to attract more guildies to register and join up!! And we need to make this place more active and post more often!! Website can be really useful for making guild raids and events and other stuff, and it would be far more easy than creating event/raid in-game. This way if we post here everybody can read it and prepare and be online. So yeah, we need to do something about this too.

That's it for now. Don't flame me or something. That are just few of my advices and opinions, nothing else. Comment please Wink.

bestsexiest

http://pero.sexy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Improvement advices Empty :S lol dude xD

Post  Dixy Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:30 am

Man you sound like HITLER... lol!
Dixy
Dixy

https://www.youtube.com/Demenis007

Back to top Go down

Improvement advices Empty Re: Improvement advices

Post  bestsexiest Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 am

Dixy wrote:Man you sound like HITLER... lol!

Hahaha. Well, Hitler vas very mean and bad, but he was quite smart, so I'll take that as a compliment xD.

bestsexiest

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerius Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:12 am

No way i wont flame you, this is a great post bestsexiest its a shame ive not got time to play LastWoW now.. im really pissed off with DC's. but more Co-Leaders are hard to get there are very immature ones who abuse thier rights and think they can do anything

- To the website.. ehh we can make it alot better but it seems people are not online on it much. only 15people in the last WEEK have come online, so you see my point. i made this forum for guild raids and information and for us to gel together more.. hopefully its working

Herroth btw here.. forum name says Aerius as he WAS my main. deleted now
Aerius
Aerius
Admin

https://warlordswow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kristap Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:54 am

yes you have some nice ideas , but i will say no to 1000g weekly in gb , because sometimes i dont make 1000 g weekly Smile but topic is good

kristap

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerius Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 am

Well i am back in the server so no more bad behaviors in Warlords or even :
Cappers
Spammers
Noobers Very Happy (You get the point)
Or they feel the HerrothHammer
Aerius
Aerius
Admin

https://warlordswow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bestsexiest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:55 am

Aerius wrote:Well i am back in the server so no more bad behaviors in Warlords or even :
Cappers
Spammers
Noobers Very Happy (You get the point)
Or they feel the HerrothHammer

Yaaaay! Woohoo! Wiiii! *cheers*

bestsexiest

Back to top Go down

Post  Blooddrainer Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:48 am

Hmm.. I think this idea about Co Leaders is great! It is hard to get them...
We can make tests for them. Example: Govi told me that i can become Raid Leader if I lead Black Temple guild raid to victory. We can make that kind of tests for Raid Leaders. And for Co Leaders... What about leading BG or getting high arena rating?
I guess we can make these kind of tests for Legends that are online almost everyday and helpfull ofcourse... Example: Blooddrainer, Jjb, Maxwarrior... I am sorry if I missed someone but I can't remember anyone else who is legend for a bit of time.
Blooddrainer
Blooddrainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermos Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 am

Since im posting this im going to express my opinion about curent guild situation,but first some facts:
-Warlords guild curently has nearly 750 members
-We have one guild master
-We have several co-leaders
-We have become lazy and undisciplined
Now replies on your topic Andronicus:
1.Absolutely not!We dont need more co-leaders,we need existing ones to become more active,if not get new and better ones.Govi had changed these past few weeks,and seems tough now.However last weekend was another season of uber-promoting time by person i dont wish to name.Now tell me plz what can co-leader do agains person with higher position than him?Rebel?Well i bet that would end with kick.I think co-leaders themselves and serious members of the guild are rly starting to dislike +3 promo system under excuse "60% of the guild are soldiers,and they have all been online this week.I mean look this one was 19 hrs offline!He deserves promo."He doesn't!Being online isn't same as being active,but that person just can't realise that.There were times when 50+ members were online and i couldn't make ZA raid next to BT raid.And then ppl get promo cuz "They were active!"
2.Refering to number one reply co-leaders are kept in fear of kicking inactive onliners or demoting them cuz it will be "name of the person i'm avoiding,co-leader demoted me after you gave me +2/3 promo".And then it all goes downwards for the co-leader.Its not their duty to make events.Let some new guy prove he wants to be active and let him make raid and EARN promo.
3.Number of members isn't problem.Their behaviour is.
4.Short and clear:AGREE
5.Explained in previous "numbers"
6.I know you want PvP events and you got some recently so plz no QQ on that subject
7.Gbank is alrdy full to the top.However giving 1k gold to gbank every week would overburden it and it would reset to 0 gold after we hit 220k
8.Would only add ppl should apply on this website before someone invites them in guild.
****9.I know this will be avoided and ignored by person whose name i didn't want to mention.
P.S. I suggest kicking all ninjas/haters/idiots/ppl that insult/pullers/gbank robers,etc.

Hermos

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:37 am

first of all i want to say im really amazed about the fact how far some members take this guild/game.
Im kicking and promoting when i think it is right. When the co leaders havent done promotion for to long u will see that more then half members are ranked to low and arent able to use guild bank. I DONT use this for an exuse to do promotions. i dont do promo's coz i like it, instead, i DONT. i asigned co leaders for this.
dont take everything so sirious and try to go online to have fun.

i can asure you there wont be made any changes, not only coz i dont have the proper time and effort for it. But also coz of the fact that everyday the guild reminds me of why i made it. It was just for the custom tabard (wich eventually got changed by gov). So i don't really see anything to keep this guild alive..

all you can do is try make this guild a fun place for everyone so i dont think about disbanding it all the time

P.S. I suggest kicking all ninjas/haters/idiots/ppl that insult/pullers/gbank robers,etc
you're refering to you'reself
only reason why u dont mention my name is coz ur scared of a kick?
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermos Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:22 am

Aimee wrote:first of all i want to say im really amazed about the fact how far some members take this guild/game.
Im kicking and promoting when i think it is right. When the co leaders havent done promotion for to long u will see that more then half members are ranked to low and arent able to use guild bank. I DONT use this for an exuse to do promotions. i dont do promo's coz i like it, instead, i DONT. i asigned co leaders for this.

i can asure you there wont be made any changes, not only coz i dont have the proper time and effort for it. But also coz of the fact that everyday the guild reminds me of why i made it. It was just for the custom tabard (wich eventually got changed by gov). So i don't really see anything to keep this guild alive..

all you can do is try make this guild a fun place for everyone so i dont think about disbanding it all the time

P.S. I suggest kicking all ninjas/haters/idiots/ppl that insult/pullers/gbank robers,etc
So you want to say you made this guild to be a fun park where you do whatever you want to do?Fine.And no,im not afraid of your kick.Actualy i dont need raids cuz my chars are full epic alrdy and i will leave guild today with all my alts thanks to your lovely behaviour and incredibly large leading potential.
Only two questions/sugestions before i leave:
1.If you made guild only because of tabard why did you donate for one and why did you draw 750 ppl in your promote/demote fun park?
2.If you dont have time and or capabilities to lead guild give it to someone who's actually capable of leading it

Hermos

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:22 am

you keep bringing up old things,

1. 50% of you're ideas in you're previous post are already being used lol
2. i got alot diferent "looks" for my char, the donaters tabard is clearly ment for my tank gear only
3. give away guild lead? oh pls... when u gonna wake up? i gave it to govii once, he insisted on giving it back, even though he knew the fact i was busy irl.

the fact u left guild just make my day alot better, happy 2010 all! ^^
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Post  bestsexiest Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:59 am

Aimee wrote:first of all i want to say im really amazed about the fact how far some members take this guild/game.

Hahahaha. Rofl at you Aimee.
That' wasnt for you. I never considered you an idiot or anything like that. But well, since you just said I'm refering to myself, I guess you kinda tried to insult me. And I sure don't like people who insult me, so go fuck yourself damn nap. And go on and kick me, I couldn't care less. Pffft. Fail people are fail.

bestsexiest

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermos Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:39 pm

bestsexiest wrote:

That' wasnt for you. I never considered you an idiot or anything like that. But well, since you just said I'm refering to myself, I guess you kinda tried to insult me. And I sure don't like people who insult me, so go fuck yourself damn nap. And go on and kick me, I couldn't care less. Pffft. Fail people are fail.
/facepalm
Andronicus first of all Aimee tried to insult me,not you.
2nd she failed at that task.
3rd she had to kick me from the guild simply cuz she couldn't stand the idea that i was actually nice and friendly and helpfull to all guildies except her
4th i found a perfect horde guild led by person like me so i'll be playing my horde alt now and enjoying the absence of Aimee and presence of pro ppl unlike her
5th and last:Yes Andronicus,Aimee is failed inactive spoiled donor nap

Hermos

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:55 pm

bestsexiest wrote:

sigh... this was for hermos post not for you're. anyone can post there ideas unless there bringing someone down, just coz someone has some emotional issues, in this case hermos.
Hermos.. this forum is for Warlords members only.
And i never said i was pro lol and never said i will be xD
maybe u shuld think about the fact that the pro's in wow are the geeks irl... have fun at horde
Aimee
Aimee

Back to top Go down

Improvement advices Empty !

Post  bestsexiest Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 am

Whoops! That wasn't for me? Hahahaha.
Rofl okay sorry : P.

bestsexiest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content