Warlords -Last-WoW-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

5 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  bestsexiest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:57 am

Well, I thought about it, and decided I would really love to become one of the co-leaders of this guild, because I feel I could contribute more to the guild with that rank.

I'm always in mood for events and such crap and I usually help out people a lot, so if you tell me I didn't deserve this then you are a lying bastard : P.

Govii just left again, and Krazzy kicked her alts too, so people are kinda confused again and everything is kinda fucked up and messy. That's why I think we need cool-headed chilled co-leads like me to help out : ).

Also, I don't know if Krazzy is gonna leave too since Govii did, but if she does, I'm voting for Jayne to get guild master position. He's the only guy that is actually doing events and similar crap for the guild, and he's probably the calmest and the smartest dude, so yeah, with him on guild master position I think the guild would benefit a lot!
Also, not saying that Krazzy isn't good, but Jayne rocks : ). But oh well, that's just my opinion.

Anyway, this is my application for co-leader position. I really really think I could help the guild more if I was co-leader, and I think everyone would benefit with this : D. I'm usually really bored in-game, but with this rank I would have a new responsibility and I would do more events, raids, more help and more everything basically.

So yeah, I would like you guys to vote out and or accept or decline my application.
Okay thanks, bb pig (lol this pig emoticon is epic).

bestsexiest

http://pero.sexy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Dayu Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Were you bored again? Suspect
Anyways, I think you are a good person, thus rankworthy. But do you really need such rank to organize an event? Smile
Good luck with the app mate. ^.^

~Dayu
Dayu
Dayu

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulchaos Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Lol govi left again?
I agree with Andro as Co Leader.
Soulchaos
Soulchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulchaos Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:16 pm

ye but since govi said there wont be any new co leads apart those who're co leads atm govi,jayne,aimee,ameen,mini...
Soulchaos
Soulchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixy Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Petar you have my vote for co-leader Cool
Dixy
Dixy

https://www.youtube.com/Demenis007

Back to top Go down

Post  bestsexiest Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Dayu wrote:Were you bored again? Suspect
Anyways, I think you are a good person, thus rankworthy. But do you really need such rank to organize an event? Smile
Good luck with the app mate. ^.^

~Dayu

Well, still, higher rank would probably attract more people, and I could edit guild message and use it to advertise the event, and that would be really helpful.

Anyway, organizing events is not the only reason.
There are plenty of it.. Events, raids, promoting/demoting people, inviting people, kicking idiots who can't properly type English, keeping order and enforcing rules.. Basically, I want to try and make this guild more responsible and professional, but at the same time more fun Twisted Evil .

bestsexiest

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulchaos Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 am

Jayne has offered me co lead too Very Happy but i didnt got all permisions for it and anyway krazzy yesterday told Warlords dont need new co leads "D
Soulchaos
Soulchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  bestsexiest Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:12 am

Soulchaos wrote:Jayne has offered me co lead too Very Happy but i didnt got all permisions for it and anyway krazzy yesterday told Warlords dont need new co leads "D

Ehh, too bad if Krazzy thinks that. But okay, nvm.
My opinion is that the guild will fail.. Donno why, I just have a hunch.. I'm quite pessimistic :S.
I hope I'm wrong 0.o.

bestsexiest

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerius Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:20 am

I still find it amusing how people never seem to add me as a co-leader -.-
Aerius
Aerius
Admin

https://warlordswow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down